Momentum – Pathways is a voluntary organisation providing vocational rehabilitation services for people with acquired brain injury.
Pathways was originally established in 1994 to assist people with brain injury to reintegrate into the community and in particular to return to work. Pathways offers:
- a detailed vocational assessment
- adult basic education and personal development skills training if required
- information technology training within the centre, leading towards certification
- on the job vocational training for a specific job with ongoing support for the client and the employer by the Placement Officer, a member of the Pathways team
- redirection with support to appropriate further education or training, leading to certification, either within Momentum or externally