The Child Brain Injury Trust provides support, information and advice to children who have had brain injuries, their families and professionals.
- Direct support for families in hospital and at home (dependant on geographical area – please contact to discuss)
- Support for children and young people in education
- Social opportunities for children, young people and families
- Training and information for parents and carers
- Training and information for professionals
- Leaflets, booklets and other resources
- Small grants programme