Breast Cancer Care
We want every person affected by breast cancer to get the best treatment, information and support.
What we do
We combine the personal experiences of people affected by breast cancer with clinical expertise, using this in a unique way to:
- provide information on living with and beyond breast cancer
- offer emotional and practical support through our services and Helpline
- bring people affected by breast cancer together through our services and Forum
- campaign for improvement in standards of support and care
- promote the importance of early detection.
Last updated 17 Sep 2018, 4:34 p.m.
Run in partnership with Ninewells, the course usually takes place over half a day for four weeks. Delivered by a range of expert speakers, it ai...Cancer
If you have a query about breast cancer or breast health, just want to talk things through or find more support, our breast care nurses are only...Breast Cancer, Helplines