Ability Borders seeks to help fill the gap in independent services for those with a physical disability or long term condition.
As part of our services we:
- Offer up to date information and signposting
- Provide a collective voice for people with physical disabilities and long term conditions to seek changes and improvements to services
- Enable a network of disabled people, their carers and support organisations to share information and experience of services
- Support the development of new opportunities
- Work within the communities to find ways to help people get involved
Last updated 17/09/2018
The Information Sharing Groups are made up of Ability Borders members and meet monthly.
The purpose of the group is to share all relevan...Conditions, Rights & Representation, Health & Social Care Services