Action on Hearing Loss Scotland
We are experts at providing support for people with hearing loss and tinnitus.
- We provide day-to-day care for people who are deaf and have additional needs.
- We supply communication services and training.
- We offer practical advice to help people protect their hearing.
- We campaign to change public policy around hearing loss issues.
- We support research into an eventual cure for hearing loss and tinnitus.
Our services are here to help you take control of your own care and support. We’ll use our resources to help meet your needs - so whatever you require, if it's communication support or care services, why not see how we can work together?
Last updated 17 Sep 2018, 4:24 p.m.
Supporting young people who are deaf or have hearing loss.
Securing employment, training or education opportunities can be extremely cha...
Volunteers are trained by NHS audiology to clean ear moulds, replace tubing and provide new batteries – a locally delivered service which means ...Sensory ImpairmentErskine Library, Bridgewater Shopping Centre, Erskine, PA11 3NR
- 0141 341 5330