DEAP Limited (previously known as Dundee Employment and Aftercare) is a Not For Profit organisation that supports residents within communities throughout Dundee, Angus and Fife.
We aim to support people to maximise their opportunities in life by giving them the skills, knowledge and support to gain employment, move into Further Education, Training, Volunteering and Independent living. We do this by offering a range of free services to meet the needs of individuals including:
• Employability Skills, for those looking to gain and sustain employment.
• Accredited training and sector specific training to give individuals the skills and knowledge that give them a competitive edge in the job market.
• Information, advice, and advocacy support to ensure each person who engages on our projects is better equipped to make informative decisions that are important to them now and for the future.
• Advocacy support where appropriate.
• Life skills and Independent Living Skills.
• Sector Specific Training.
• Work Placement/Taster Opportunities with local employers.
• Volunteering Opportunities both within DEAP and with partner businesses.
• In work support and aftercare services.
Last updated 01/02/2019
We aim to support people to maximise their opportunities in life by giving them the skills, knowledge and support to gain employment, move into ...Support Network, Education & Employability, Skills & Training
- 01382 227101
- Service Areas