Hepatitis Scotland is the national voluntary sector organisation funded by the Scottish Government to help improve responses to viral hepatitis* prevention, treatment and support.
Hepatitis Scotland supports and leads the work of voluntary sector groups in partnership with statutory agencies and patients towards:
- reducing the spread of viral hepatitis
- increasing the numbers of people diagnosed with viral hepatitis
- improving access to hepatitis treatment and support
- improving the range and quality of prevention, treatment and care services
- reducing stigma associated with viral hepatitis.
Last updated 02/10/2018
Hepatitis Scotland facilitates support for people affected by Hepatitis.
If you would like to make connections please get in touch with ...Conditions, Rights & Representation, Education & Employability