The ME Association aims to support people with ME/CFS through all stages of their illness.
– ME/CFS is hard to accept. And those who do not accept their illness rarely recover. So we help people understand and come to terms with their illness.
– ME/CFS is hard to diagnose. We help people get the diagnosis and medical help they need.
– ME/CFS wrecks lives. We help people struggling to cope practically, emotionally and financially. We work to shield them from remedies that offer false hope.
– ME/CFS is invisible. We help people explain their illness to disbelieving relatives, colleagues and friends.
– ME/CFS silences! We campaign and speak out for those who can’t defend themselves
Last updated 17/09/2018
This group meets on the second Thursday of each month in the Holiday Inn Express, Chapel Street, Aberdeen AB10 1SQ.Conditions
- 01651 567 084
We are a self-help group based in Falkirk. Our membership area covers the Falkirk District and surrounding areas. Our regular meetings are held ...Myalgic Encephalomyelitis, Peer Support, Support Group