by Cancer Support Scotland Claimed
Podiatry is the only service we offer purely for those receiving chemotherapy. This is because proper foot care during cancer treatment is crucial, although it is often overlooked.
Podiatry provides critical relief from the chronic pain, numbness and reduced mobility often experienced with chemotherapies cancer treatment, using foot care therapies. As well as treating problems directly, our fully-qualified podiatrist provides in-depth consultations and offers advice to alleviate anxiety – helping you to understand the effects of treatment and how best to manage them.
You are going to need your feet on your cancer treatment journey. Let us help you look after them.
If you’re interested in booking a podiatry appointment or to find out more information, please fill in the form below or call us on 0141 337 8199 and someone will be happy to help.
Last updated 23/04/2020
Can you help us improve this listing? Give feedback
0141 337 8199
This service is under the category: Cancer , Conditions , Health & Social Care Services
- · Dumfries and Galloway (Local Authority)
- · East Renfrewshire (Local Authority)
- · Inverclyde (Local Authority)
- · South Lanarkshire (Local Authority)
- · Renfrewshire (Local Authority)
- · West Dunbartonshire (Local Authority)
- · North Lanarkshire (Local Authority)
- · East Dunbartonshire (Local Authority)
- · Glasgow City (Local Authority)
- · Dumfries and Galloway (Health Board)
- · Scotland (Country)
- · Lanarkshire (Health Board)
- · Greater Glasgow and Clyde (Health Board)
To learn more about service areas.