Aberdeen Financial Inclusion Team
by Aberdeen Financial Inclusion Team Claimed
The Aberdeen Financial Inclusion Team is a free, expert and confidential service provided by Aberdeen City Council for residents of Aberdeen City.
Our Money Advisers can:
• Check you are receiving all you are entitled to.
• Assist you to challenge benefit decisions you are unhappy with.
• Provide representation at appeal tribunals.
• Help you deal with all types of problem debts.
• Provide advice on what your creditors can/can’t do and speak to your creditors on your behalf.
The team provide an advice line, duty and appointment service for clients, staff and partner agencies.
You can contact the service Monday - Friday 8:30-5:00
Online referral: https://www.aberdeencity.gov.uk/services/benefits-and-advice/get-money-advice
Last updated 05/05/2020
Can you help us improve this listing? Give feedback
03000 200 292
This service is under the category: Money , Money Advice
- · Aberdeen City (Local Authority)
To learn more about service areas.