Aberlour Options – Dundee
by Aberlour - Scotland's Children's Charity Claimed ( Disability, Health & Social Care Services, Children & Families )
We make life easier for families where a child has a disability by providing care at home services to children, young people and their families in the Dundee area. We provide specialised and intensive support packages which are designed around individual needs.
For families who have a child or young person with additional or complex needs, the support provided can range from a few hours to 24-hour care. We can also work with parents with learning disabilities to increase their parenting capacity and support families to stay together.
The overall aim of Options Dundee is to assess, develop and provide individualised support for children, young people and their families.
In addition, the service provides crisis response to support young people and their families where the young person is likely to be accommodated.
how we help
- Help for families in their own homes
- Care at home for children with complex needs
- Help for children at school
- Parenting advice
- Emergency, short notice care
- Families can get help from Aberlour Options – Dundee, through Dundee Council’s family support framework or through Self-Directed Support.
Last updated 25 Oct 2018, 8:56 a.m.
Can you help us improve this listing? Give feedback