Additional Support Needs Football Session
by Street Soccer Scotland Claimed
At Street Soccer, we are currently in the process of starting up a FREE, weekly football session which will be catered specifically to adults with additional support needs. These sessions will provide an opportunity for men and women above 16, with any form of additional needs, to come along and take part in a stress and pressure free session with the main purpose of participants having fun. As well as offering free football, Street Soccer also look at working on personal development plans with participants who are interested in this. There is also huge social benefits- this is an opportunity for people to come along and make a potentially large group of new friends.
Last updated 11/02/2020
Can you help us improve this listing? Give feedback
This service is under the category: Physical Activity , Activity , Education & Employability
- · East Renfrewshire (Local Authority)
- · Inverclyde (Local Authority)
- · Renfrewshire (Local Authority)
- · West Dunbartonshire (Local Authority)
- · East Dunbartonshire (Local Authority)
- · Glasgow City (Local Authority)
- · Greater Glasgow and Clyde (Health Board)
- · Glasgow City (Integration Authority (HSCP))
To learn more about service areas.