Advice service for people living with Cancer
The advice and assistance offered includes:
• full benefit check and application for appropriate benefits
• grant and benevolent fund advice and application
• money advice
• insurance, housing and employment advice
• representation at appeals, advocacy
• advice on wills, power of attorney etc
• bereavement and industrial injuries benefits/compensation.
Referrals can be made by any health care professional or directly by the client or family member/carer. Clients are referred to a Rights Worker who will deal with all of the issues they have. Issues are dealt with either over the ‘phone, on the hospital ward or by home visiting depending on the clients circumstances.
Opening hours are Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 5.00pm although appointments can be arranged out with these hours if required.
Last updated 12/11/2019
Can you help us improve this listing? Give feedback
This service is under the category: Cancer , Conditions , Rights & Representation
- · Highland (Local Authority)
- · Highland (Health Board)
To learn more about service areas.