Advocacy and Support Service Fife
by Kindred Claimed
Our team based in Dunfermline covers the whole of Fife and provide:
- Support and information with regard to education, including school placements
- Applications for trust grant funds for specialist equipment and grants required for caring
- Assistance with applying for benefits such as Disability Living Allowance
- Advocacy support for statutory meetings with health – including Child and Adolescent Mental Health (CAMHS), social work, education and housing
- Informal parent support groups.
Last updated 07/05/2020
Can you help us improve this listing? Give feedback
0800 031 5793
This service is under the category: Money , Rights & Representation , Discrimination & Human Rights , Independent Advocacy , Money Advice , Education & Employability
- · Fife (Local Authority)
To learn more about service areas.