In Court Advice Office

by Dundee Citizens Advice Bureau

Advice and assistance to people with consumer and debt issues who are considering raising or pursuing or defending small claims and summary cause actions. The advisor can advise you on your issue, negotiate with the other party, complete the court forms and help you through the court process. They are specialists in dispute resolution and endevour to resolve many cases without the need for raising an aciton. They can also help if the action is already in court

Access through self referral, referral from generalist CAB adviser, or referral from another agency.

Last updated 17/09/2018

Can you help us improve this listing? Give feedback

Contact information

 01382 202371
This service is under the category: Rights & Representation , Legal Representation

Delivered across
  • · Dundee City (Local Authority)

To learn more about service areas.