Benefits and Money Advice
- Advice and advocacy on all aspects of Social Security benefit entitlement.
- Money, Budgeting and Debt advice
- Help with form filling and letter writing
- Links with a number of other advice / information centres across Aberdeen, some of them run by voluntary organisation
- Personal Interviews can be arranged if the problem is too complex to be dealt with over the telephone. For people who are housebound or would have difficulty visiting the office, home visits can be arranged.
- Representation at appeal tribunals
- Specialist advice on all aspects of Social Security benefits, Council Tax, Housing Benefits and Tax Credits
- Talks to organisations throughout Aberdeen City on Social Security benefits and Money Advice
Last updated 17/09/2018
Can you help us improve this listing? Give feedback
03000 200 292
This service is under the category: Money , Rights & Representation , Money Advice