by Be Inspired Claimed
Youth Mindfulness is a service for children and young people, it educates them to understand how important it is to live in the present moment, to be focused on the hear and now and provide them with the knowledge and skills how to be calm when life's experiences become to much. This can be done in a block of lessons, i would say its more effective taught this way, over a period of time the skills, knowledge and experience they are gaining can be used on a day to day basis, it also reinforces what the children are learning.
This can be done one to one or in a group setting, all person centred and tailored to fit in with the children's curriculum.
Life Coaching is a service for teenagers, this service can be on an one to one basis or a group setting. It is designed to promote positive outlooks for the teenagers, providing confidence building, goal setting, motivational interviewing, mindfulness and focusing on what they are good at. This is successfully working with teenagers at present with great feedback from them. With today's stresses coming from the internet, family and friends, this is a service every teenager should be able to receive.
PVG Disclosure for Adults and Children.
Motivation, Positive, Confidence, Believe in yourself, Mindfulness, Coaching, Wellness, Strength, are just a few words to describe Be Inspired.
Last updated 25/11/2019
Can you help us improve this listing? Give feedback
This service is under the category: Health & Social Care Services , Education & Employability , Children & Families
- · South Lanarkshire (Local Authority)
- · Argyll and Bute (Local Authority)
- · Renfrewshire (Local Authority)
- · North Lanarkshire (Local Authority)
- · Glasgow City (Local Authority)
- · East Renfrewshire (Integration Authority (HSCP))
- · Renfrewshire (Integration Authority (HSCP))
- · Lanarkshire (Health Board)
- · Greater Glasgow and Clyde (Health Board)
- · Glasgow City (Integration Authority (HSCP))
- · North Lanarkshire (Integration Authority (HSCP))
To learn more about service areas.