by Renfrewshire Carers Centre Claimed ( Independent Advocacy )
Provides 1:1 issue based Advocacy.
We aim to ensure that carers views are heard and provide information to allow carers to make informed choices about their caring role and issues affecting them. The Advocacy service can be an extra voice for carers or offer support to enable carers to speak out for themselves.
How can Advocacy help?
Advocacy may be of help when carers are experiencing difficulties with the following:
• Sourcing information in relation to a specific issue.
• Additional Support Needs/Education issues.
• Support to attend meetings/reviews
• Support with transition from home to long term care.
• Help to access social work & other carers support services.
• Hospital discharge
Last updated 24/04/2019
Can you help us improve this listing? Give feedback
0141 887 3643
- · Renfrewshire (Local Authority)
To learn more about service areas.