Collective Advocacy for Carers
Edinburgh Carers Council facilitates collective advocacy groups for carers. The groups offer carers;
* Key information and knowledge about conditions and services which focuses on recovery.
* An opportunity to share their individual experiences and to hear from others.
* Discussion on their own mental health and wellbeing and how this can be supported.
* Invited speakers and researchers to offer detailed information about current developments in mental health
* The opportunity to take forward collective issues at local NHS and Local Authority level and at National level through conferences and other events.
Last updated 10/02/2021
Can you help us improve this listing? Give feedback
0131 322 8480
This service is under the category: Rights & Representation , Discrimination & Human Rights , Independent Advocacy
- · City of Edinburgh (Local Authority)
- · Edinburgh (Integration Authority (HSCP))
To learn more about service areas.