Community Mental Health and Wellbeing Service (West Lothian)
by Health In Mind Claimed
This service is for those aged 55 or over, living in West Lothian and would like support and to connect with others and improve their mental health and wellbeing. You self-refer or be referred by someone else. The forms are available on the service website.
We support people on a one-to-one or group basis and our support is based on the five ways to wellbeing.
1. Connect– building networks of support by supporting access to community groups and activities. Offering Peer Support sessions with others experiencing issues with their mental wellbeing.
2. Be active– opportunities to take part in gentle physical exercise both indoors and outdoors.
3. Take notice- introduction to relaxation and mindfulness and opportunities to practice both.
4. Keep learning– opportunities to learn new skills and share your talents with others.
5. Give- opportunities for volunteering within the service and beyond.
Last updated 28/05/2020
Can you help us improve this listing? Give feedback
This service is under the category: Conditions , Health & Social Care Services , Support Network , Peer Support , Support Group , Mental Health Issues
- · West Lothian (Local Authority)
To learn more about service areas.