Community Recovery Team

by East Renfrewshire Council ( Drug Addiction, Alcohol Addiction )

The team provides a range of support to help alcohol and drug users who are stable in their recovery move onto education, training and employment.

You can refer yourself either by 'phone or drop in to talk to someone.
Your GP, social worker or other professionals can refer you.
Your allocated worker within the Community Addiction Team can also refer you.

Last updated 17/09/2018

Can you help us improve this listing? Give feedback

Contact information

0141 577 4685

Delivered across
  • · East Renfrewshire (Local Authority)

To learn more about service areas.