by Dundee City Council Claimed ( Money )
The CONNECT team address the key issues people face as a result of the Welfare Reforms.
Connect Officers cover all areas in Dundee and they are community-based, with drop in and appointment based surgeries, for help and advice. You will find their surgeries in local community centres, libraries, Wellgate Library and other venues.
- Have you been affected by the benefit changes?
- Do you need help or advice to understand your benefits?
- In low paid work and unsure what benefits you may be entitled to?
- Are you struggling to make ends meet?
- Do you want to know more about the benefit changes, such as Universal Credit or Personal Independence Payment (PIP) and how this will affect you? We can give you advice, help and support.
We can also help or give advice with benefit form filling, budgeting, fuel poverty etc; and work in partnership with other services that provide adult learning, health and lifestyle support, energy advice, benefit appeals, money advice for debts, carers, housing, Credit Union, the Dundee employment service for support for those looking for work and many other local initiatives.
Last updated 17/09/2018
Can you help us improve this listing? Give feedback