Enable Me: Money Matters
The Money Matters service offers money and debt advise to people with learning disabilities and the carers caring for a person with learning difficulties within Glasgow and North Lanarkshire.
Some of the things our team can help with are:
- We can attend, job centre appointments or appointments with any specialist agency with you
- We can check your benefits, so you & your family receive everything you are entitled too
- We can help you appeal against benefit decisions & sanctions
- We can help you fill in benefit forms
- We can help you organise your finances, keeping you in control
Last updated 17/09/2018
Can you help us improve this listing? Give feedback
0300 0200 101
This service is under the category: Learning Disability , Disability , Money , Conditions , Money Advice
- · Glasgow City (Local Authority)
- · Lanarkshire (Health Board)
To learn more about service areas.