Fife Community Based Services
by Capability Scotland ( Disability, Residential Care, Independent Living )
Fife Community Based Services is a registered service providing Housing Support and Care at Home for up to 15 disabled adults living in the Fife area, 24/7, all throughout the year. Individuals are supported with all aspects of their daily life and activities and as such enjoy a wide and varied lifestyle.
We support disabled adults in achieving identified outcomes through:
- Practical support and advice on managing a tenancy
- Helping to develop independent living skills, such as cooking, budgeting, paying bills etc
- Accessing their community in social, leisure and learning activities
- Ensuring safety
- Supporting therapeutic activity
- Meaningful and purposeful recreational activities
- Maintaining and promoting health and wellbeing
- Support with holidays and short breaks
- Helping to build confidence and raise self-esteem
- Support with personal care
Last updated 17 Sep 2018, 4:22 p.m.
Can you help us improve this listing? Give feedback