General Advice

by Gordon Rural Action Claimed

In addition to giving advice on employment, consumer issues, housing and benefit checks, our advisers can help you complete forms, contact various agencies on your behalf, such as the Council, Job Centre or Social Work Department. We can also draft letters on your behalf or signpost you to other agencies, if required. Whatever your problem, we will deal with it sensitively and in complete confidence. Our advice and information service covers central Aberdeenshire, with offices in Huntly, Inverurie and Ellon.

Last updated 17/09/2018

Can you help us improve this listing? Give feedback


Email this listing Print this listing
Recommend this service Improve this listing

This service can be edited only by the person who has claimed the organisation. If you want to suggest any changes, please click on the “Improve this listing” link above to submit your feedback.

Back to last search

Contact information

 01466 793676
This service is under the category: Housing and Homelessness , Money , Employability , Housing Advice , Education & Employability , Supported Employment