Glasgow Welfare Rights service
by One Parent Families Scotland Claimed ( Rights & Representation, Money Advice )
The Glasgow Welfare Rights service can help single parents with questions and problems on a range of benefit and tax credit issues.
We can help you by:
- Giving you information on what benefits you might be entitled to and how to claim them
- Checking that you are getting the right amount of benefit
- Advising you on what will happen if your circumstances change
- Giving you advice on how to appeal against a decision on your claim
- Informing you about changes to benefits such as Universal Credit
Last updated 17 Sep 2018, 4:22 p.m.
Can you help us improve this listing? Give feedback
0141 847 0444
- · Glasgow City (Integration Authority (HSCP))
To learn more about service areas.