Health in Mind - re:discover (Edinburgh)
by Health In Mind Claimed
Supporting people in North West, South East and South West Edinburgh to make connections with people, activities and groups in their community. Our connecting service, re:discover, is for anyone aged 18 and over who is feeling isolated and would like to improve their mental health and wellbeing.
The service offers support for up to six months. People are supported by a trained volunteer who offers support to build confidence, meet new people and connect into local groups and activities.
This can include:
- Exploring what is on the community and support to take part
- Support to feel more comfortable getting out and about and using public transport
- Support to meet other people
- Support to feel more confident in social situations.
You can self refer or be referred by someone else.
The referral forms and contact information can be found at the bottom of the service website.
Last updated 28/05/2020
Can you help us improve this listing? Give feedback
0131 225 8508
This service is under the category: Conditions , Health & Social Care Services , Support Network , Peer Support , Mental Health
- · City of Edinburgh (Local Authority)
To learn more about service areas.