Hear2Help - Aberdeen
by North East Sensory Services Claimed
We provide hearing aid batteries and retubing support as well advice and access to other NESS services - available for people who wear NHS hearing aids with a mould. Drop in session every fortnight between 10am and 12noon on the second and fourth Tuesday of each month (except December).
During the current coronavirus pandemic, this service is not operating. If you wear NHS Hearing Aids and need new batteries we can deliver or post batteries to you. Please get in touch using our contacts.
Last updated 11/05/2020
Can you help us improve this listing? Give feedback
0345 271 2345
This service is under the category: Conditions , Health & Social Care Services
- · Moray (Local Authority)
- · Aberdeen City (Local Authority)
- · Angus (Local Authority)
- · Dundee City (Local Authority)
- · Aberdeen City (Integration Authority (HSCP))
- · Angus (Integration Authority (HSCP))
- · Dundee City (Integration Authority (HSCP))
- · Moray (Integration Authority (HSCP))
To learn more about service areas.