by Kindred Claimed
Our Helpline can provide information and support on a wide range of subjects including:
- Support and information with regard to school placements
- Applications for trust grant funds for specialist equipment and grants required for caring
- Assistance with applying for benefits such as Disability Living Allowance
- Advocacy support for statutory meetings with health – including Child and Adolescent Mental Health (CAMHS), social work, education and housing.
Last updated 07/05/2020
Can you help us improve this listing? Give feedback
0800 031 5793
This service is under the category: Health & Social Care Services , Support Network , Helplines
- · East Lothian (Local Authority)
- · Midlothian (Local Authority)
- · City of Edinburgh (Local Authority)
- · West Lothian (Local Authority)
To learn more about service areas.