by Streetwork Claimed
Our Holyrood Hub is open every day to support people who are experiencing homelessness.
- Weekdays Monday-Friday: 7:15am – 10pm
- Weekends Saturday-Sunday: 9am – 5pm
At the Holyrood Hub we provide practical and emotional support and advice, including:
- Individual support: referrals, advocacy, help making calls, setting up and attending appointments (e.g. for benefits, health, banking, applying for jobs etc.) as well as bidding for tenancies
- Amenities: showers, computer and telephone access, laundry facilities, a store for belongings, correspondence address
- Specialist services: including GP, nurse, vet, DWP
- Workshops for skill development and recovery: e.g. cooking classes, online skills and support, literacy, art groups etc.
Last updated 02/03/2020
Can you help us improve this listing? Give feedback
0808 178 2323
This service is under the category: Housing and Homelessness
- · City of Edinburgh (Local Authority)
To learn more about service areas.