Home Care Service
by Avenue Care Services ( Self Directed Support )
The service can support you in your own home by providing personal care and practical domestic help in a way which fits with your assessed individual needs and routines and those of your carers.
The service consists of a Care Division Manager, a Local Manager and Social Care Officers.
In general, as part of the care plan, the social care officers can (if required to do so) provide assistance with:
- Getting up and going to bed
- Dressing & undressing
- Personal hygiene such as going to the toilet, washing and shaving
- Household tasks such as bed-making, laundry and some housework
- Meals can also be prepared, cooked and assistance offered with feeding if necessary
- Our workers will also collect pensions, go shopping and pay bills for you
Perthshire/Dundee & Angus area- 07889 410 555
Fife/Kinross area - 01764 663 644
Last updated 17 Sep 2018, 4:23 p.m.
Can you help us improve this listing? Give feedback