Homelessness support service
by Angus Health & Social Care Partnership Claimed
This service is available to anyone living in Local Authority housing, Housing Association or Private Rented accommodation.
The service supports individuals and families from age 16 onwards.
We will build positive relationships with you to achieve meaningful outcomes that are important to you through an agreed support plan.
Our aim is to:
- Support people who are homeless to access housing and/or the transition into their own home
- Support those who are struggling to maintain their tenancy to prevent homelessness
- Engage with other services to meet any gaps in support
- Promote self care independent living skills
- Enhance health and wellbeing through social networks, employment, education and access to health services and local groups
Last updated 18/10/2018
Can you help us improve this listing? Give feedback
03452 777 778
This service is under the category: Housing and Homelessness , Health & Social Care Services , Housing Support
- · Angus (Local Authority)
To learn more about service areas.