Homelessness support service
by Angus Health & Social Care Partnership Claimed ( Housing and Homelessness, Health & Social Care Services, Housing Support )
This service is available to anyone living in Local Authority housing, Housing Association or Private Rented accommodation.
The service supports individuals and families from age 16 onwards.
We will build positive relationships with you to achieve meaningful outcomes that are important to you through an agreed support plan.
Our aim is to:
- Support people who are homeless to access housing and/or the transition into their own home
- Support those who are struggling to maintain their tenancy to prevent homelessness
- Engage with other services to meet any gaps in support
- Promote self care independent living skills
- Enhance health and wellbeing through social networks, employment, education and access to health services and local groups
Last updated 18 Oct 2018, 12:44 p.m.
Can you help us improve this listing? Give feedback