Housing Information & Advice
by DPHS Aberdeen ( Rights & Representation, Housing Advice )
We can help you to:
- Look at all your housing options – we have lots of local knowledge and good relationships with housing providers.
- Apply for social housing with Aberdeen City Council and Registered Social Landlords locally
- Help you ensure you give all the necessary information and evidence for your applications to be assessed appropriately
- Support you to request a re-assessment or review if your circumstances change
- Give advice on how to access assessments for Occupational Therapy, care services or telecare and other equipment.
- Assist you to access adaptations to your current property to enable you to remain there
- Signpost you to money and welfare advice services
- Advice on housing law and your rights
Last updated 17/09/2018
Can you help us improve this listing? Give feedback
- · Aberdeen City (Local Authority)
To learn more about service areas.