Having a home to call your own can transform your life. Cosgrove has been supporting individuals to live independently for over half a century with important everyday activities including household tasks, health and wellbeing, and managing finances and budgeting.
We provide tailored housing support to help you maintain your tenancy. Here are some of the ways in which we can help:
- Daily living activities such as cooking, cleaning and household tasks.
- Assistance with medications, attending appointments or health reviews, general health, wellbeing, and personal care.
- Finances and budgeting. If you would like we can also become your benefit appointee.
- Attending college, work, voluntary placements and pursuing your hobbies and interests.
- Planning and saving for holidays.
- Maintaining relationships with family and friends and developing new friendships.
- Using public transport and accessing local community facilities.
- Introducing technology to connect and support you.
Last updated 17/09/2018
Can you help us improve this listing? Give feedback
0141 620 2500
This service is under the category: Housing and Homelessness , Health & Social Care Services , Support Network , Independent Living , Housing Support
- · Glasgow City (Local Authority)
To learn more about service areas.