Housing Support & Care at Home

by Visualise Scotland Claimed ( Housing Support, Housing Adaptations, Sensory Impairment )

We run 5 residential services across Edinburgh, supporting our Services users to live in their homes.
Our Housing Support services include supporting you to apply for a Community Care Grant if you need to buy furniture before moving in to your home. We will assist you to ensure that your house and furnishings are well maintained. If you need adaptations to your accommodation, you will usually need to have an Occupational Therapy assessment, in order that you or the landlord can access funding for these items.

Last updated 17 Sep 2018, 4:23 p.m.

Can you help us improve this listing? Give feedback

Contact information

0131 475 2337