Hypnotherapy Clinical Sessions
by the whole mind Claimed ( Anxiety, Smoking Addiction, Mental Health Issues )
In Clinical Sessions I work one to one with clients in solution-focused hypnotherapy. In our sessions we work with the whole mind, both conscious and sub-conscious, using hypnotherapy, mindfulness and NLP. Our aim is to help and empower them to make the changes they want to achieve.
Have you ever consciously tried and failed to make a change to a habit - whether a habitual behaviour or habitual way of thinking?
We often fail because we've left out of the picture a large aspect of the resources available to us - the subconscious mind. So many of our habits and patterns are rooted there, and so much of our mental resource is also available there.
With hypnotherapy we can work with the subconscious, dig around and loosen the roots of our habits, and engage the resources of our subconscious to change our lives!
Hypnotherapy can help with many issues, such as:
Anxiety and Stress
Fears and Phobias
..and much more.
Monday: 09:30 - 17:30 (daytime clinic)
Tuesday to Thursday: 18:00 - 21:30
Saturday: 09:00 - 17:00 (daytime clinic)
Last updated 22 Mar 2019, 3:41 p.m.
Can you help us improve this listing? Give feedback
- · East Ayrshire (Local Authority)
- · East Renfrewshire (Local Authority)
- · North Ayrshire (Local Authority)
- · South Ayrshire (Local Authority)
- · South Lanarkshire (Local Authority)
- · Renfrewshire (Local Authority)
- · North Lanarkshire (Local Authority)
- · Glasgow City (Local Authority)
- · Scotland (Country)
- · Greater Glasgow and Clyde (Health Board)
To learn more about service areas.