ICT - Assistive Technology
by North East Sensory Services Claimed ( Health & Social Care Services, Education & Employability )
Information, advice and training for people with a sensory loss (sight loss and/or hearing loss) to use assistive technology on computers, tablets and smart technology. One to one appointments as well as group training
Last updated 17 Sep 2018, 4:22 p.m.
Can you help us improve this listing? Give feedback
- · Aberdeen City (Local Authority)
- · Aberdeenshire (Local Authority)
- · Angus (Local Authority)
- · Dundee City (Local Authority)
- · Moray (Integration Authority (HSCP))
To learn more about service areas.