ICT - Assistive Technology
by North East Sensory Services Claimed
Information, advice and training for people with a sensory loss (sight loss and/or hearing loss) to use assistive technology on computers, tablets and smart technology. One to one appointments as well as group training.
During the current coronavirus pandemic, this service is not operating.
Last updated 11/05/2020
Can you help us improve this listing? Give feedback
This service is under the category: Health & Social Care Services , Education & Employability
- · Aberdeen City (Local Authority)
- · Aberdeenshire (Local Authority)
- · Angus (Local Authority)
- · Dundee City (Local Authority)
- · Moray (Integration Authority (HSCP))
To learn more about service areas.