Key to Change
by CAIR Scotland ( Addiction )
Key to change supports young people to make positive lifestyle choices in order to reduce their drug/alcohol misuse and/or associated risks. We recognise that young people have needs that are distinct from those of adults and that an effective service needs to be tailor-made to meet individual circumstances and goals.
What we Offer
- An assessment, treatment and intervention service for young people 12-17 years living in Dundee, where concern has been identified with regard to their drug/alcohol use.
- Personalised support packages, 'Plan for Change', designed to meet individual needs and goals.
- Negotiation of medical and clinical supervision with Tayside Health Board - Substance Misuse Service.
- Provision of reports to Children's Hearings and Court and participation in case conferences, hearings, and associated activities.
- Liasion with a wide network of agencies to contribute to effective multi-agency working and coordination of service delivery.
We can also work as part of an existing support package or as the sole provider of the support.
Call Key to Change to discuss refferal.
Last updated 17 Sep 2018, 4:23 p.m.
Can you help us improve this listing? Give feedback