Lothian Work Support Services
by NHS Lothian
Working Health Services is a nation-wide job retention service. The service works with people with a wide range of physical and mental health conditions, and aims to:
- Prevent sickness absence,
- Support people to return from sickness absence quickly,
- Prevent unemployment
In order to do this the service provides both case management and therapeutic interventions. Individuals can also access rehabilitation support. This may be from an occupational therapist, physiotherapist, and/or counsellor.
- Employed in small or medium size business <250 employees + Off sick or struggling at work because of health
- Or self-employed
How to Access
Ask your GP to make a referral through SCI Gateway (AAH-Rehab-Vocational Rehabilitation) or you can refer yourself by calling 0131 537 9579.
Last updated 03/01/2020
Can you help us improve this listing? Give feedback
0131 537 9579
This service is under the category: Health & Social Care Services , Therapy , Education & Employability , Supported Employment
- · East Lothian (Local Authority)
- · Midlothian (Local Authority)
- · Scottish Borders (Local Authority)
- · City of Edinburgh (Local Authority)
- · West Lothian (Local Authority)
To learn more about service areas.