Major Home Adaptions

by Care & Repair Renfrewshire Claimed ( Housing Adaptations )

Council Occupational Therapists (OTs) carry out home assessments to establish your requirements for permanent adaptations. If supported, and if our assistance is required, referrals for the necessary works are made to Care & Repair.

Please note we only provide this service for owner occupiers and private tenants. Council and Housing Association tenants should contact their landlords directly.

The types of work generally include:-
Installation of access ramps and steplifts
Removal of baths and installation of wet floor and level access showers
Clos-o-mat installations
Kitchen adaptations
Door widening

Last updated 16 Jan 2019, 9:16 a.m.

Can you help us improve this listing? Give feedback

Contact information

0141 812 4111

Delivered across
  • · Renfrewshire (Local Authority)
  • · East Renfrewshire (Integration Authority (HSCP))

To learn more about service areas.