Mentoring & Befriending / Evening Activities
by Enable Ayr & District SCIO ( Social Group, Disability, Lifelong Learning )
Our charity aims to promote the physical & mental welfare and safety of adults (age 16+) with Learning Disabilities to meet their needs and develop their capabilities to integrate into the community with confidence.
Our Mentoring & Befriending Project provides the opportunity to learn and develop eg.
• If you have any issues that you need help with in progressing or a goal that you want to reach – we can provide a mentor!
• If you need somebody in your life to take part in activities that you enjoy
– we can provide a befriender!
There is no formal referral system and we welcome anyone along provided they meet all of the following criteria:
1. You have a Learning Disability
2. Are aged 16 and over and
3. Reside in Ayrshire
Please telephone Christine or Karen on 01292 266 121 for further information or pop in for a chat to discuss how we can best help you.
We also provide Activities for Adults (age 16+) with a Learning Disability:
Tuesday Pool 7:00pm to 9:00pm
Wednesday Disco / Arts & Crafts / IT Support 7:00pm to 9:30pm
Thursday Drama Group 7:30pm to 9:00pm
Friday Swimming 8:00pm to 9:00pm (meet
at Prestwick Baths)
Sutherland House, 123 Prestwick Road, Ayr KA8 8NJ
North, East & South Ayrshire
Last updated 17 Sep 2018, 4:23 p.m.
Can you help us improve this listing? Give feedback
- · East Ayrshire (Local Authority)
- · North Ayrshire (Local Authority)
- · South Ayrshire (Local Authority)
To learn more about service areas.