Money Advice

by Inverclyde Council

Money Advice (previously known as Money Matters), is available to all Inverclyde residents and employees of Inverclyde HSCP and Inverclyde Council. The Money Advisers providing the service are trained specialists experienced in dealing with complex debt issues, ranging from rent and council tax arrears, consumer debt and repossession proceedings.

The Money Adviser service can deal with the following:

Assess your situation and prioritise your debt
Give specialist advice and information on all the debt solutions appropriate to you and your particular circumstances
Can help you access to the Debt Arrangement Scheme
Give information on bankruptcy
Negotiate payments with creditors

If you are paying out more than you earn or are worried by mounting debts and unpaid bills, please contact Advice First (contacts below) for a referral to a Money Adviser. Let us assist you with identifying the best solution to your money worries.

The service can accommodate appointments at other outreach service areas if required.

Last updated 17/09/2018

Can you help us improve this listing? Give feedback

Contact information

 01475 715 299
This service is under the category: Money , Rights & Representation , Money Advice

Delivered across
  • · Inverclyde (Local Authority)

To learn more about service areas.