Moray Health and Wellbeing Forum
by tsiMoray ( Conditions, Rights & Representation, Health & Social Care Services )
Aim of forum: to ensure the third sector is an equal partner in the delivery of integrated health and social care in Moray.
Purpose of the forum:
• To motivate, inspire, include and build trust.
• To share information, experience, learning, knowledge and any other relevant resources across boundaries and between sectors.
• To translate discussion into a formal action plan.
• To facilitate timely, targeted and responsive communication.
• To create opportunities and mechanisms for local partners to collaborate.
Membership to the Moray Health and Wellbeing forum is free. This forum is third-sector led, coordinated by tsiMORAY, and for anyone with an interest in health and social care in Moray and commitment to fulfilling the aim and purpose. Membership includes third sector, individuals and associate partners.
The forum currently has an active membership of over 40 member organisations, and meets regularly every six weeks. Please check website for further details.
Last updated 28/11/2018
Can you help us improve this listing? Give feedback