Moray Rape Crisis
We will listen to you. We will believe you. We won’t judge you. We work to empower you.
• Emotional or practical support that is led by the needs of each client. We recognise that individuals may need different things and that needs change as each individual moves along their own personal path of healing.
• Trauma enhanced practice, which means that we are experienced in working with trauma in a way that is based in current developing research in responding to and understanding trauma.
• A safe, confidential space.
• Warmth, understanding, practical strategies, insight, and knowledge about what you may be experiencing.
• A genuine therapeutic relationship where we value the worth and individuality of each person.
• Face to face, email, phone or online support.
We respect the courage and strength it takes for you to speak out about your experience of sexual violence, whether recently or a long time ago, and the bravery often needed to begin to acknowledge what happened. You don’t have to tell us what happened, for some the focus can be on safety and coping in the here and now.
You can contact us directly by calling, texting or emailing us. Let us know a safe way for us to get back in touch with you. Calls from us will be from a withheld number.
Last updated 22/11/2018
Can you help us improve this listing? Give feedback