Music 4 U "Integrated Stage School"
by Music 4 U "Integrated Stage School" Claimed ( Music, Activity, Creative & Cultural Activity )
Music 4 U provides a wide range of artistic opportunities to participants from varying backgrounds, including those affected by physical and learning disability, for those on the Autism Spectrum and / or from areas of social and financial deprivation as well as those not affected by these challenges.
We are based in Aberdeen Arts Centre, 33 King Street, Aberdeen AB24 5AA and provide the following activities:
- SONGBook (age 5-11) – Vocal workshops inc Pop, Rock & Musical Theatre (with solo opportunities) 11:30am to 12.30pm
- Senior Theatre School (age 15-25) – Explores Song, Dance & Drama 12.30pm to 1.30pm
- Theatre School (age 9-14) – Explores Song, Dance & Drama 1.30pm to 2.30pm
- ConfiDANCE (age 5-11) – Innovative Workshops in Dance, Rhythm, Musicality 2.30pm to 3.30pm
- New Faces (age 16-25) – stepping stone to Ensemble 4pm to 6pm
- Ensemble (age 16-25) – small group of highly talented performers who perform solo & group performances throughout Aberdeen City & Aberdeenshire
TUESDAYS & WEDNESDAYS (half day 10.00am till 1.30pm / full day 10.00am until 3.00pm)
- iPaDs (age 16-25) - a Day Service for those NEET [not in full time education or employment]. A unique and innovative course, offering high quality tuition in music, singing and performance, working alongside professional tutors who are trained in enabling skills.
- Drop In Music Café / Open Mic (age 16-25)
- One-to-One Tuition in instruments & singing (5-25)
- Perform Annual Shows, involving ALL classes together:
Christmas Concert (within Aberdeen Arts Centre)
Spring Tribute Music Cabarets (at Community Centres)
Summer “I AM WHAT I AM” Show at Aberdeen Arts Centre (part of Aberdeen’s Arts Carnival)
- Perform at various Charity & Fundraising Shows throughout Aberdeen City & Aberdeenshire
Last updated 12 Feb 2019, 12:54 p.m.
Can you help us improve this listing? Give feedback