My Rights, My Say
by Partners In Advocacy Claimed ( Independent Advocacy, Education & Employability, Additional Support Needs )
Advocacy service for 12-15 year olds living in Scotland who need additional support at school.
My Rights, My Say advocacy workers can help you share your views with your school to get the support you need. We can help you work out what you want to say, attend meetings with you and if you don’t feel able to speak yourself, we’ll speak up on your behalf.
We can make sure that your rights are looked after and that your views and wishes are fully listened to when decisions are being made. We can also support you if you decide to appeal against a decision the school or local authority has made.
We currently have services in Edinburgh & the Lothians, Glasgow, East Renfrewshire and Dundee.
Last updated 15 Apr 2020, 11:02 a.m.
Can you help us improve this listing? Give feedback
0141 847 0660
- · East Lothian (Local Authority)
- · East Renfrewshire (Local Authority)
- · Midlothian (Local Authority)
- · City of Edinburgh (Local Authority)
- · West Lothian (Local Authority)
- · Dundee City (Local Authority)
- · Glasgow City (Local Authority)
To learn more about service areas.