by Capability Scotland ( Adult Day Care, Independent Living, Therapy )
Oakfield is a small day service for five adults. It is situated within an adapted house in the small town of Kelty. We offer a variety of activities in which customers can participate.
These include art/craft, computing, assistive technology, a sensory room, baking, interactive sports, games, soundbeam, music, self-image, communication, projects and external activities at a variety of community based venues.
The building base also provides an access point for visiting professionals such as physiotherapists, speech and language therapists and reflexologists.
We focus on achieving outcomes with people through:
- Accessing their community in social, leisure and learning activities
- Ensuring their safety
- Supporting therapeutic activity
- Helping to develop independent living skills
- Supporting cognitive development
- Meaningful and purposeful recreational activities
- Maintaining and promoting health and wellbeing
- Helping to build confidence and raise self-esteem
- Support with Personal Care
- Providing transport to and from the service
Last updated 17/09/2018
Can you help us improve this listing? Give feedback