One to One Support Services
by Waverly Care
If you need help with HIV, hepatitis C or sexual health in Edinburgh and the Lothians, we’re here to support you in whatever ways you need.
Our services are flexible to your needs and we can meet you at our office or, in a place that is comfortable for you. We offer a safe, welcoming environment where you can talk openly without judgement or stigma.
We offer a range of one to one support services across Edinburgh and the Lothians including:
- helping you cope with a new diagnosis, think positively about the future and understand treatment
- helping you to improve your mental health and wellbeing and empowering you to cope with life’s ups and downs in a safe, supportive environment
- helping you to look after your physical health and wellbeing, manage HIV or hepatitis C treatment and access local complementary therapies
- helping you to set goals, learn new skills, and access training, employment and education
- supporting you with everyday activities such as getting to appointments, managing daily tasks and adhering to HIV or hepatitis C treatment
- how to talk to your family, friends and others about HIV, hepatitis C and sexual health
- Linking you up with other services that can help you live well with HIV and clear hepatitis C, such as housing, money management, immigration and asylum services
- dedicated one to one support for gay, bisexual and all men who have sex with men through our SX service
If you want to find out how we can support you or, to speak with a member of our team, get in touch.
Last updated 30/12/2019
Can you help us improve this listing? Give feedback
This service is under the category: Physical Health Issues , HIV / Aids , Conditions , Health & Social Care Services , Support Network , Peer Support
- · Midlothian (Local Authority)
To learn more about service areas.