Online information and support for Bowel Cancer
by Bowel Cancer UK Claimed
We offer a range of information and support you might find useful, including:
• Order or download our free publications that are full of expert information a range of information about bowel cancer including symptoms, risk factors, screening, diagnosis, treatment and living with and beyond the disease.
• A welcoming online community for everyone affected by bowel cancer to ask questions, read about people’s experiences and support each other
• Contact our Ask the Nurse email enquiry service with any questions or concerns about bowel cancer
• Real-life stories of people affected by the disease
• Support events across the UK to help people living with bowel cancer to learn more about their condition and to connect with others
Throughout these uncertain times, we’re still very much here to support everyone affected by bowel cancer remains our top priority. We’re focusing on direct online services that provide information, advice and peer support.
We have a dedicated coronavirus section on our website which has clear, up-to-date information www.bowelcanceruk.org.uk/news-and-blogs/coronavirus-faqs
Last updated 19/05/2020
Can you help us improve this listing? Give feedback
This service is under the category: Bowel Cancer , Cancer , Conditions , Health & Social Care Services , Support Network , Peer Support , eHealth , COVID 19
- · Scotland (Country)
To learn more about service areas.